Fall and Winter leagues are a great way to keep your skills sharp heading into the off-season. Teams of two play a 10-week schedule on some of the best courses in Illinois. Play 9 holes of virtual golf each week. The format is Best Ball with a simple 1 or 2 putt formula. After six weeks, you and your teammate will enter into the playoffs to see if you can become an Indoor Golf Legend like Kaitlyn of 2 Balls, 2 Hearts, Can’t Lose. (Season 3, Winter league Champions 2018)
Season 5 starts Jan 16, 2020
Season 5 of the Indoor Golf League begins January, 16th 2020. To join contact PGA Pro Gabe Rios with your team name, participant info, and preferred day of play.
Cost is $400/player for new teams and $350/player for returning players.
Included in your League fee:
- One 60-Minute lesson with Gabe Rios
- One 60-Minute practice session on the Trackman 4
- 15% OFF packages, equipment, and events.
- Complimentary Food and drink on League Nights
- (1 day per week will be dedicated as a League Night, usually Thursdays)