Winter leagues are a great way to stay active and continue improving your golf game before the spring. Teams of 2 play a 10-week schedule on some of the best courses locally and abroad.
Play 9 holes of virtual golf each week. The format is BEST BALL with a simple 1 or 2 putt formula. After 6 weeks, you and your partner will enter into the playoffs to see who will become an Indoor Golf Champion like WAYFINDER who won Season 4.
SEASON BEGINS Thursday, January 5, 2023
Season 11 of the Indoor Golf League begins Thursday, January 5th, 2023. To express your interest in joining, fill out the form on this page; there is no obligation.
League fees (due January 5, 2023)
Cost is $400/player for new players and $350 for returning players. League fees are due by January 5th, 2023, and are payable via cash, PayPal, Square, or credit/debit card (via PayPal).
Pay league fees here:
- New Player ($400) – Pay with PayPal or Square (including credit/debit)
- Returning Player ($350) – Pay with PayPal or Square (including credit/debit)
Included in your League fee:
- 10 Weeks of indoor golf
- 5 indoor practice sessions
- One 60-Minute Trackman Lesson w Gabe
- 15% off all lessons packages
Secure your spot today by filling out the form and paying the league fee.
- Masks are optional for all participants. If you don’t feel well, please stay home!
- Rules may change based on CDC guidelines or city/state ordinances.
- Food and drink are allowed.